- Post Date:October 21, 2021
- Views 422
- Career Level DriverQualification CertificateExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
A Non-Governmental Organisation is looking to hire a full-time driver to join its team. The organisation has a national office in Harare and its work is centred on gender equity.
- The Driver is expected to drive the project vehicle to project locations as required, run general upkeep of the project vehicle and equipment;
- Keep the project vehicle clean;
- Fill out and check the log sheets and mileage of the vehicle;
- Report any mechanical problems, plan and inform the Supervisor about necessary car services;
- Any other duties as and when required by the Supervisor / National Coordinator
Qualification and experience
- At least 5 years experience in development cooperation with verifiable references;
- Languages English and one local language;
- Good communication skills;
- Clean class 4 Drivers license with at least 7 years driving experience,
- Defensive driving certificate and health certificate.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] Subject should be clearly labelled “DRIVER”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 29 October 2021