- Post Date:August 27, 2021
- Views 669
- Career Level DriverQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
A Position of a Driver has arisen within the Union Zimbabwe Trust that needs to be filled in urgently and the details are as follows.
Reporting to: Senior Administrator
Purpose of the position
The Driver reports to the Senior Administrator and is responsible for ferrying staff to and from field sites as well as conducting other administrative duties relating to the project. The cadre will ensure project vehicles are in good working condition and advises on fleet maintenance and service needs.
Roles and responsibilities
- Driving Project Staff to and from their Implementation Sites;
- Vehicle Upkeep and Maintenance;
- Collects Commodities Procured by the Program;
- Transports Laboratory Specimens as requested;
- Carry out any other duties as delegated by the superior
Experience and qualifications
- A clean valid class 2 driver’s licence;
- A minimum of four (4) years driving experience in donor funded setup;
- Defensive Driver’s licence;
- Government Authority to Drive an added advantage.
Interested candidates can submit application letter together with detailed CV to [email protected] Please write – Driver on the subject of your email.
Deadline: 3 September 2021