- Post Date:December 6, 2021
- Views 661
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Our company, amongst Zimbabwe’s leading borehole drilling service providers, is pursuing aggressive growth and therefore seeks the services of a dynamic, professional and energetic Drilling Manager with at least four years traceable experience in a comparable position with reputable employers.
Leading a team of drilling personnel, the Drilling Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that drilling objectives are clearly defined.
- Achieve compliance with all relevant safety, health and environment.
- Ensure that drilling objectives are achieved within committed cost and time parameters.
- Prepare detailed drilling budgets and map out future development plans.
- Ensure proper care, repair and maintenance of all drilling rigs and auxillary equipment.
- Assessing and recommending new drilling technologies and techniques as might be beneficial to the enterprise.
- Coordinate with senior management and external advertising / marketing agencies.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s).
- A qualification in Project Management is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent Written and Spoken communication skills.
- Very good use of MS Word, PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Good client relationship management skills.
PACKAGE: We offer a very attractive basic salary with a generous commission component to the successful applicant.
NB: As an equal opportunity employer, we strongly encourage women to apply for this vacancy
All applications to be e mailed to [email protected]
Deadline: 10 December 2021
Related Jobs (13)
Design Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer on August 13, 2022 Contract Full Time