DREAMS Data Entry Clerk
- Post Date:December 13, 2021
- Views 496
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
Reporting to: District Strategic Information & Evaluation Officer (DSIEO)
Location: Beitbridge, Gwanda, Insiza, Mangwe, Matobo, Bulilima
Contract: Fixed Term Contract
The DREAMS Data Entry Clerk (DDEC) will provide district level support for the smooth and timely management of all dreams and related data capturing, management, cleaning, and entry into OPHID DHIS2, Dreams DHIS2 and DATIM in support of the SIEO. Additionally, the DDEC shall support data systems support for the databases at facility level including E.HR and participate in overall data entry for the TASQC program
- Stock management of all paper-based reporting tools (form 1, Community Referral Form, GBV, PreP and other registers) related to and specific to Dreams programming
- Assist the DSIEO in the raining and coaching of other team members in the completing of the dreams form1 and referral form as well as registers
- Carry out routine facility UIC quality assurance checks
- Lead in the cleaning of UICs by verifying accuracy before data entry and course correcting with HSQO and other facility nurses
- Collect all Forms 1s and referral forms from all entry points at all facilities and file them appropriately
- Capture form 1s into the Dreams DHIS2
- Prepare datasets and forms for the referrals that were made every week
- Attend the TWG and produce a data quality correction plan
- Produce dreams related cascades (screening referral and enrolling site and district)
- Identify gaps in the cascades and advise the SIEO and HSQO
- Produce performance dashboards for each facility and share with DSIEO
- Support data capturing for Dreams related Deep Dives
- Support the updating of E.HR and EPMS through back-capturing of specific datasets as guided by DSIEO
- Enter TASQC data into T-MIS (DHIS2, ODK, other tools) and DATIM as guided by DSIEO
- Diploma in Information System/Computer Sciences.
- A quantitative degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a related position is an added advantage.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and familiarity with PEPFAR indicators and reporting requirements will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in desktop software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) a requisite.
- Experience or training in the use of DHIS2.
- Step 1: Click Here and Complete the Application Form.
- Step 2: Submit your CV and application letter via email to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
OPHID and its Consortium partners are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
OPHID does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, technical test, oral interviews, processing, training, or any other fees).
While OPHID may from time to time engage external consultants for the facilitation of the recruitment process, only OPHID has the right to offer employment to candidates. No third parties have been authorised to offer employment on behalf of OPHID.
Deadline: 1600 hours, 17 December 2021
Related Jobs (45)
Administrative Assistant – Research & Innovation Directorate on January 19, 2022 Full Time
Researcher – Gender Equality and Women Political Leadership on January 18, 2022 Consultancy Contract