DREAMS Administration Intern
- Post Date:June 9, 2022
- Views 341
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
Zimbabwe Technical Assistance, Training and Education Center for Health (Zim-TTECH) is seeking qualified applicants to fill the position of Administration Assistant, based in Bulawayo. The position will be based in Bulawayo. Zim-TTECH’s activities include research and evaluation; prevention, care, and treatment of infectious diseases. Zim-TTECH is funded by PEPFAR through the Center for Disease Control to implement HIV & TB treatment and care services in five Zimbabwean provinces in support of the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MoHCC) under the Zim-PAAC (Zimbabwe Partnership to Accelerate AIDS Control) program. Zim-TTECH is implementing the DREAMS program in four districts in Matebeleland North province. Zim-TTECH also supports Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC) services in Zimbabwe. The contract of employment is for 3 months, renewable subject to availability of funding and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
The position provides program and administrative support to the DREAMS Program.
- Assists in the organization of events such as trainings, meetings workshops, site support and supervision activities etc.
- Assists DREAMS team in records management of program and strategic information documents for easy access and retrieval including the use of online share points including all program successes, reports emanating from the DREAMS program interventions in the DREAMS districts.
- Assist the DREAMS Program team in receiving, securing, issuing stationery, manage and maintain all office assets including the four DREAMS districts.
- Assists in minute taking for staff meetings and reports.
- Assists the DREAMS Program team in coordinating and managing front office operations including the switchboard and attending to visitors.
- Provides administrative support to staff for photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing etc.
- Identifies sources of information for the preparation of program documents such as guidelines, SOPs, IEC materials, success stories, innovations, presentations etc.
- Working closely with grant technical staff to ensure the quality and timely production of all training materials.
- Supports the work of DREAMS district teams by timely processing requisitions for their travel, communication, and other allowances.
- Assists in compiling monthly travel plans, raise cash requisitions, and assist in the processing of claims for the DREAMS district teams.
- Assists with sourcing quotations from District field suppliers and send to procurement for processing.
- Assists with monthly stock take and generate stock reports.
- Supports Logistics department with vehicle and fuel reports.
- Supports Logistics with vehicle tracking repair and maintenance schedules, vehicle contracting tracking and payments.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Recent graduate holding a Bachelor’s degree in Administration / business studies or related field.
- One year work related learning experience is required.
- Experience from an international NGO or developmental sector is an added advantage.
Commitment to diversity
Zim-TTECH recognizes that disparities in health around the globe stem from inequity. Therefore, the organization encourages and supports the multiple identities of staff including, but not limited to, socio-economic status, age, race, ethnicity, language, nationality, sex, gender identity and expression, culture, spiritual practice, geography, mental and physical disability. Zim-TTECH strives to become a local, national, and international leader in developing and maintaining increased representation and recognition of each of these dimensions of diversity among its staff.
Interested candidates should submit their application letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae, and certified copies of certificates to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 17 June 2022
Related Jobs (23)
Team Lead, Youth Political Attitudes and Behavior Assessment on June 22, 2022 Contract
Systems Strengthening Lead on June 22, 2022
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship