Documentation of SASA! FAITH Impact in the Target Districts
- Post Date:August 27, 2021
- Views 342
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Trócaire is inviting bids from organisations and individuals for the documentation of SASA! FAITH impact in the target districts in selected areas and activities in Epworth, Bulawayo, Kwekwe, and Mutare. The activity will include capturing selected project activities and interviewing participants of the project, which includes girls, women, boys and men as well as duty bearers.Trócaire and partners will be closely involved in the decisions about the, people interviewed and the product and retain full rights to photographs taken
About the project
Plan International Zimbabwe (with support from Plan International Sweden), with funding support from the SIDA is implementing the Promoting Access to Inclusive SRHR and SGBV Information and Services in Zimbabwe project in partnership with Trócaire, Child line and JF Kapnek Trust to address some of the highlighted barriers to access to inclusive SRHR and SGBV information and service. The intervention is being implemented in Bulawayo peri urban, Kwekwe, Chiredzi, Mutare and Harare peri-urban (Epworth). The project is running for 3 years from October 2018 to September 2021.
The Overall Impact of the project is improved well-being and sexual and reproductive health and rights of all adolescents, including adolescents at high-risk of sexual and gender-based violence, including adolescents with disabilities in Zimbabwe. This is being achieved through the following four outcomes:
- Outcome 1: Reduced socio-cultural barriers to SRHR information/CSE and services. The project will tackle socio cultural barriers that prevent adolescent girls and young women from accessing sexual reproductive health and rights.
- Outcome 2: Increased access to inclusive and youth friendly SRHR services and information including for adolescents with disabilities. The project will increase inclusive access to SRHR knowledge and services and will ensure that adolescents with disabilities are able to access SRHR information and services.
- Outcome 3: Increased access to inclusive, adolescent and youth friendly reporting mechanisms and response services for adolescents affected by SGBV, including those affected with disabilities. Project activities will result in improved reporting of SGBV and other SRHR violations, leading to improved access to post SGBV care (therapeutic support, emergency contraception, medical examination and treatment and legal support).
- Outcome 4: Norms and values that support nonviolent and positive gender equitable relationships are adopted. Under this outcome the project will engage with local and faith leaders and the broader community to address harmful attitudes and practices that contribute to SGBV, including adolescent vulnerability to SGBV. DOMCCP, Katswe, EWF are implementing Outcome 4 (SASA! Faith) of the consortium.
The contractor will be responsible for working closely with Trocaire to complete the documentation process making sure that the product meets the expected criteria for sharing online platforms and follows ethical guidelines for informed consent on the participation and representation of people, groups and communities. Photos should be of high resolution.
Qualifications and experience
The following qualifications are needed for the consultancy:
- A social sciences degree,
- Knowledge and experience of gender-based violence issues,
- Demonstrable experience in project documentation,
- Ability to take good quality photographs that can tell a story,
- Fluency in English, Ndebele and Shona,
- Ability to produce high-quality work under tight timeframes.
Interested and qualified persons should apply by sending:
- A technical proposal demonstrating ability to carry out the work specifying, experience with similar work, the methodology to be used and proposed implementation schedule among others;
- A financial proposal for carrying out the work;
- CV with contactable references.
Applications should be sent to [email protected]
View full terms of reference here: https://www.dropbox.com/…/TORs%20Project…
Deadline: 6 September 2021
Related Jobs (49)
Governance and Internal Control Review Consultancy on September 17, 2021 Consultancy