Doctor – Harare East Clinic
- Post Date:July 26, 2021
- Views 297
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
Cimas wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the Doctor – Harare East Clinic role that has arisen in the Healthcare Services Division.
- Conducts consultations, diagnosis and treatment of patients in line with Cimas and regulatory requirements.
- Provides health advice to patients.
- Observes, assesses and teaches Clinic Nurses on carrying out procedures.
- Updates patient records in the patient’s file.
- Liaises with other medical practitioners, specialists and health service providers regarding to patients requirements such as admissions and referrals.
- Performs minor procedures within the Clinic.
- Performs medical examinations for local and international purposes.
- Participates in health education in conjunction with other health professionals within the Community.
- Researches and keeps up to date with medical developments, treatment and medication.
- Discusses and evaluates new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Holder of a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Degrees (MBChB).
- Registered with the Medical and Dental Practitioners Council of Zimbabwe.
- Must have an Open Practicing Certificate (OPC).
- Proven private practice experience.
- Proven computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet).
If you are interested apply no later than 28th July, 2021
Related Jobs (16)
Provincial Program Managers – Manicaland and Midlands Provinces on September 28, 2021 Contract