District Strategic Information Evaluation Officer
- Post Date:October 7, 2021
- Views 147
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Zimbabwe Health Interventions (ZHI) is a not-for-profit human development organisation which is registered as a Trust under the Zimbabwe Deeds Registries Act (Chapter 20:05). ZHI’s mission is to develop and deliver innovative and sustainable high impact integrated health interventions with local communities while working with and strengthening existing institutions.
The District Strategic Information Evaluation (DSIE) Officer works under the direct supervision of the District Project Coordinator (DPC) and will work to support the Assistant Project Officers, District Facilitators, Club facilitators in M&E related activities for ZHI at District level. S/he collaborates closely with other colleagues at facility level to provide data management support.
- Referral working group meetings and other M&E related meetings;
- Support in the review and checking of data generated in line with the DREAMS M&E reporting requirements;
- Leads in sorting and checking of all district clients’ records for verification and making sure that accurate data is being entered on the registers and in DHIS2 database;
- Establish entry priorities by maintaining understanding of what data needs to be entered first;
- Secure entered information by performing routine data backups as required;
- Check completed work for accuracy, consistence and completeness, liaise with supervisor for incomplete records and make any required changes as required;
- Ensures a proper filling system for both hard and soft copies;
- Check source documents against entered data to ensure data integrity at every stage;
- Produce automated data entry and integration reports when requested;
- Use data for District planning, programming and assessment of performance and for analysis.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Sound knowledge and experience regarding data management and well-developed computer skills;
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, consultants and recipients of assistance;
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrated attention to detail; ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently as well as cooperatively with team members.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum of a University degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, Demography or any related field;
- At least two-years relevant experience in providing M&E support for community HIV programs,
- Good practical knowledge in using computer programs such as Excel, DHIS2, SPSS etc;
- Good reading and writing skills.
- Step 1: Complete the job application form here: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx…
- Step 2: Submit your CV and application letter via email to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
During the application process, ZHI will not charge any fee nor will it require any payment for an application to be considered. ZHI is an equal opportunity employer and employs personnel without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical handicap or financial ability.
Deadline: 12 October 2021
Related Jobs (79)
Fitter & Turner on October 25, 2021