- Post Date:November 19, 2021
- Views 501
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the post of DISTRICT PLANNER: GRADE 9 within our establishment. The incumbent will be a Section Head.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare layouts for council’s centres like business centres, Rural service Centres, District Service Centres and Townships.
- Development Control for the whole council area.
- Inspection of infrastructure in the district, schools, clinics, houses, e.t.c
- Develop standard structures for rural areas.
- Enforcement of Development Conditions.
- Prepare and promote the investment potential of the district.
- Constantly liaise with the Department of Physical Planning in planning matters.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be a holder of a Degree in Rural and Urban Planning
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent analytical skills
If you wish to be considered, please submit your detailed application letter together with certified copies of your academic, professional qualifications and two referees to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Makoni Rural District Council
396 Stockton Street
P O Box 255
Not later than 25 November 2021.
Related Jobs (15)
2 x Projects Coordinator (Midlands Province & Matebeleland North) on December 5, 2021 Full Time