District Administration Assistant Driver
- Post Date:February 16, 2022
- Views 539
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
Reporting to: District Manager
Location: Bulawayo, and Matobo
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
The Organization for Public Health Interventions and Development (OPHID) PVO 31/16 develops and implements innovative approaches and strategies to strengthen HIV Care and Treatment services in Zimbabwe, by providing enhanced access for communities to comprehensive HIV prevention, care and treatment. OPHID works with the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC) in implementing these interventions. OPHID is looking for suitably qualified and motivated individuals to fill the following post:
The Admin Assistant / Driver is responsible for all administrative and logistical support at the district / provincial office in liaison with the District Manager performing financial acquittals, provincial office procurements, maintaining petty cash records, maintaining asset inventory, supporting production of time sheets and driving.
Administrative Support to provincial / district office:
- To ensure that the organization assets are safe and properly maintained;
- To ensure that all aspects of the administrative and logistical functions are carried out in accordance with compliance donor requirements and general good practices;
- To support the Provincial Manager / District Officer in administration by timeously processing the timesheets;
- Ensure timeous distribution and collection of timesheets to all DSD sites;
- To support the Provincial Manager / District Officer with timeous collection of financial resources from Central office;
- To ensure timeous acquittal of resources advanced and that all required documents are attached;
- Supporting the Provincial Manager / Program Officer to do participant payments at training and other meetings;
- Preparing payment requisitions for CRF’s and Locums in liaison with the Program Officer;
- Managing the district petty cash and replenishment of the same;
Procurement & Logistics:
- Dispatch of goods / supplies procured for field offices and securing acknowledgement of receipt as appropriate in liaison with Snr Logistics Assistant;
- Facilitate the quality and quantity control of procured goods and services as per specifications and arrangements set out in the Requisitions, Purchase Orders or Consultancy Contracts;
- Following up with suppliers to get fiscal tax invoices;
- To safely drive OPHID vehicles as per instructions to ensure that staff arrive at and are picked from their intended destinations on time and safely;
- To clean OPHID vehicles so that they are clean all the time to make them hospitable to passengers and maintain the image of OPHID Trust;
- To undertake daily checks on vehicles to ensure that they are roadworthy all the time so that there are no disruptions to business due to preventable faults;
- To run errands as instructed by the District Manager.
- Administrative qualification such a National Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting or Purchasing;
- 5 ‘O’ levels including Mathematics and English;
- Clean Class 4 drivers’ license with a Defensive Driving Certificate;
- 5 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook is a requisite.
- Step 1: Complete online form here
- Step 2: Submit your cv and application letter via email to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. If you do not receive any communication within a month from the date of closing, consider your application as unsuccessful.
OPHID and its Consortium partners are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
OPHID does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, technical test, oral interviews, processing, training, or any other fees). While OPHID may from time to time engage external consultants for the facilitation of the recruitment process, only OPHID has the right to offer employment to candidates. No third parties have been authorized to offer employment on behalf of OPHID.
Deadline: 18 February 2022