Director of Studies
- Post Date:October 25, 2021
- Views 254
- Career Level DirectorQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Education
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of Director of Studies.
Applicants should have;
- Earned a Ph.D. A bias towards ICTs or their extensive use is an advantage
- A master’s degree in education management
- At least (5) years’ experience in higher education management, lecturing, curriculum development, academic research and student affairs management.
Key duties and responsibilities will include the following;
- Handling all college academic and student affairs.
- Administering academic quality assurance systems and other institutional guides and codes of practice on academic quality management
- Promoting academic honesty, research and realistic creativity (innovation) among students and staff in line with the Education 5.0 policy thrust.
- Supervising the development of best-in-class online learning material and incorporation of current technology in delivery of elearning curricula.
- Maintaining all associate, affiliate and special relationships of the college with other academic institutions
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit a written application and copies of academic certificates and a detailed CV to;
The Administration Secretary
40 Livingstone Avenue
Email: [email protected]
All applications should reach us no later than the close of business on Friday 29 October 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (8)
3 (Three) x Information and Communication Technology Coach on December 6, 2021 Full Time