Director of Health Services
- Post Date:August 24, 2021
- Views 368
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
City of Kwekwe Health Department is looking for a dynamic medical doctor to fill the post of Director of Health Services. The position requires a committed public health professional who is able to handle multiple in-depth tasks simultaneously. The person must have initiative and drive to work under pressure. A demonstrated skill in working in multi- disciplinary teams and experience in working in a health management position is a prerequisite.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE |
- A Medical Practitioner registered in Zimbabwe with the Health Professions council having:
- A Bachelor of Medical and Surgery Degree (MBChB)
- At least 6 years experience in Public Health
- Broad experience in the field of Community/ Public Health preferably in a local authority environment
- Local authority experience at a senior management level will be an added advantage
- A valid class 4 driver’s licence
NB: A Post Graduate Diploma/ Master level qualification in either Public Health, Maternal, Child Health or Epidemiology will be an added advantage.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Management of the smooth running of the Health Department
- Overseeing the development and improvement of Health Services
- Spearheading the formation and implementation of Public Health Policies
- Ensuring efficient and effective solid waste management in the city
- Representing the Department in Council and other government agencies
- Preparing expert monthly and other ad hoc reports to management and Council committees
- Liaising with other Heads of Departments in advising and guiding Council on technical / professional matters.
Applicants should submit ten (10) copies of CVs and certified copies of certificates which should reach the undersigned not later than 10 September 2021.
ACTING TOWN CLERK – DR L. MKANDHLA
CITY OF KWEKWE
P.O BOX 115
The City of Kwekwe is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Related Jobs (70)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Design, Monitoring & Evaluation (D,M&E) Coordinator -Education on October 25, 2021 Contract