Director of Central Administration
- Post Date:June 14, 2021
- Views 474
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the below mentioned senior position:
DIRECTOR OF CENTRAL ADMINISTRATION (GRADE 16)
This is a senior post which requires the incumbent to perform administrative and Human Resources functions. The incumbent shall also provide legal advise to council as well as handling legal issues of Council. A mature self-driven and highly motivated individual is needed for this post.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Head of Administration and Human Resources.
- Organizing Council meetings and its committees.
- Preparation and distribution of agendas and notices of Council and Committee meetings.
- Producing monthly and annual reports to the Town Clerk.
- Advises Council on labour and other legal issues.
- Preparation and control of departmental budget.
- Co-ordination of all Council training programmes and other workshops.
- To perform any other duties assigned by the Town Clerk from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Degree in Local Governance/ Administration or Human Resource Management from a recognized University.
- At least three (3) years post qualification experience in middle management in an administrative or social science position.
- Local Government experience is an added advantage.
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- At least 35 years old.
- A citizen of Zimbabwe.
- A clean criminal record.
- A clean record of service within the local government fraternity an added advantage.
- Clean class four (4) driver’s license.
In return, Council offers a competitive salary with other benefits, which will be disclosed at the interview to the shortlisted candidates.
Applications together with a detailed CV, present salary, certified copies of professional certificates and contact numbers should be sent in confidence marked “Director of Central Administration” to the undersigned not later than 17th June 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
HIS WORSHIP THE MAYOR
P. O. BOX 100
Related Jobs (10)
Assistant CCD Manager on July 3, 2021