Digital Transformation Officer
- Post Date:March 1, 2022
- Views 255
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
Applications are invited for the post of Digital Transformation Officer in a reputable Organization. The
REPORTS TO: HEAD ICT
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We are looking for a Digital Transformation Officer to join our organisation who will be responsible for reviewing the existing internal business systems/processes and proposing improvements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help in developing a clearly-defined and compelling digital strategy for the company’s future.
- Set and implement the digital strategy by working with cross-functional partners to map and transform traditional processes to digital ones.
- Drive digital innovation and serve as a cross-functional change agent across the organization.
- Work with teams across the business to generate innovative digital solutions across the organization.
- Be a digital evangelist, championing the use of digital technology and practices to engender a digital mindset from the top down.
- Ensure collaboration, knowledge sharing, and digital best practices between partners and colleagues to help embed a robust digital ecosystem.
- Measure ROI on digital projects, fine-tuning approaches as needed to ensure we’re investing in the right tools and resources.
- Ensure that all relevant digital initiatives are fully integrated into the strategic-planning process for leadership commitment, resource allocation, and execution.
- Own and centrally monitor the digital innovation project portfolio.
- Build, manage and continue to grow an internal and external digital innovation ecosystem.
JOB SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Proven influencing and collaboration skills.
- Experience managing and leading a digital team.
- Have an innovative and disruptive mindset, constantly looking forward.
- Understand core business processes and associated technical solutions.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/Data Science or any other related field.
- At least 3 years experience in the area of Digital Transformation using ICT solutions.
- AWS, Azure, Microsoft 365 and other professional certifications are an added advantage.
- Must be well-versed in artificial intelligence, data analytics, process automation, cloud computing, and database management.
- Must be well-versed and experienced in any one programming language (Python, C#, .Net Core, Java, PHP) and SQL for web development and deployment.
- Knowledge and experience in cloud, web-based digital solutions, and ICT Security is an added advantage.
- Microsoft and Oracle certifications are an added advantage.
- Proven track record of leading successful digital transformation projects.
- Web development and deployment experience.
- Experience on Microsoft 365 packages or any related automation packages is a must.
Interested candidates should submit four applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by not later than 5 March 2022. Applications should be addressed to:
P.O Box CY293,
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
The Organization is an equal opportunity employer and therefore encourages all qualified candidates to apply.