Digital Transformation Officer
- Post Date:February 24, 2022
- Views 539
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
Our client, a solid and stable organisation in the Zimbabwean market is looking for a Digital Transformation Officer to join their team. The successful candidate will report to the I. T Manager.
- Implementing projects and initiatives that aim to maximize the opportunities available embracing new digital channels, technologies, or products.
- Participate in the development of a clearly defined and compelling digital strategy for the company’s future.
- Driving end to end digital transformation, identifying opportunities / gaps in traditional business processes for business growth, value adding business technologies to capture processes and distribute data in the organisation.
- Ensuring collaboration, knowledge sharing and digital best practices between stakeholders to help embed a robust digital ecosystem.
- Measuring R.O.I on digital projects, fine tuning approaches as needed to ensure fruitful investment in the right tools and resources.
- Customer, employee, and stakeholder journey mapping to continuously refine the dynamic customer, employee, and stakeholder digital experiences.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science.
- A Data Analytics Certification.
- A Project Management Certification would be an added advantage.
- Professional membership with the Computer Society of Zimbabwe.
- A minimum of 3 years working in a similar environment.
- A dynamic self-starter who can grasp concepts quickly.
- Ability to respond quickly to changing market and customer demands.
- Have an innovative and disruptive mindset.
- Understand core business processes and associated technical solutions.
- Excellent report writing skills.
Please email your application and CV to [email protected].
Closing date: Wednesday, 2 March 2022.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence