Digital System Support Manager
- Post Date:March 8, 2022
- Views 206
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Digital System Support Manager: Digital Transformat Department which has risen at AFC Commercial Bank, a subsidiary of AFC Holdings.
Reporting to: The Head Digital Transformation
The ideal candidate should be in possession of the following:
- A Degree in Information/Computer Science or equivalent.
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- 3 to 5 years relevant working experience in a similar role or related environment.
The successful candidate will among other things be responsible for:
- Evaluating feasibility of proposed strategies to respond and implement contingency solutions to support the realization of the Bank’s Digital Transformation Strategy.
- Providing end-user support and training for all digital products to ensure maximum comprehension and adoption.
- Engaging Internal and external stakeholders (vendors and business) for verification of new and existing products enhancements to ensure maximum service availability.
- Monitoring Live Pilot tests or prototypes to ensure solutions are performing according to specified requirements and standards.
- Assessing and advising on statutory and compliance regulations to inform developments, integrations, and implementation.
- Managing and controlling work scheduling and overtime to ensure adequate staff coverage at all times.
The essential qualities demanded by this position are:
- Creative and lateral thinking,
- Commercial foresight matched with strong communications skills,
- Positive mindset matched with the ability to tenaciously solve challenges.
Applications together with copies of detailed CVs should be emailed to: [email protected] by not later than 8 March 2022. Kindly include the vacancy being applied for in the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.