Digital Products Leads
- Post Date:November 22, 2021
- Views 406
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
This role supports the smooth running of the production applications and infrastructure and is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts, for periods of up to 3 months.The incumbent has broader knowledge than the IT Support Specialist and works across many platforms.
- Supports the running of production applications and Infrastructure.
- Provides 24 x 7 first-line standby / support for production environments.
- Creates temporary fixes within systems to achieve Service Level Agreements.
- Provides technical advice and consultation to the business.
- Identifies and implements cost saving / optimisation initiatives.
- Participates in and co-ordinates systems handover process (OSSP).
- Acquires and applies knowledge of business processes, procedures, policies and practices.
- Communicates effectively regarding support related activities.
- Participates in software and/or hardware upgrades.
- Responsible for capacity monitoring.
- Pro-actively monitors the production environment.
- Leads others in technical initiatives across platforms/environments eg: cost saving, timing
- Quality Assurance within role, checks work of others
Accountable, Business, Business Processes, Change Management, Communication, Consulting, Digital Products, Handovers, Hardware Upgrades, Information Technology (IT) Support, Quality Assurance (QA), Results-Oriented, Service Level Agreement (SLA), Service Levels, Taking Initiative, Technical Advice
- Bachelor of Commerce (BComm): Information Technology (Required)
Closing Date: 25 November 2021
Related Jobs (5)
3 (Three) x Information and Communication Technology Coach on December 6, 2021 Full Time