Digital Payments Officer - Micro Credit
- Post Date:May 12, 2021
- Views 659
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Cassava Smartech is looking for a competent Digital Payments Officer -— Micro Credit to join its diverse EcoCash team. The main purpose of the position is to develop, grow and ensure successful continuation and sustainable micro lending services within the business.
- Executes business micro credit operational policies and procedures.
- Researches, analyses, designs and documents requirements for micro credit products / channels solutions and enhancements to existing products and services.
- Develops micro credit products and value proposition for identified market segments and beneficiary groups.
- Identifies and recommends business opportunities to drive growth in the micro credit portfolio.
- Executes approved initiatives to ensure usage, profitability and growth of all payments and micro credit channels
- Prepares daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on the status of micro credit products and services; submits to the Head Digital Payments.
- Provides product documentation and serves as the subject matter expert concerning the designated product and/or product line.
- Prepares daily, weekly, monthly reports submit to the Head Digital Payments.
- Checks and monitors micro credit revenue and flags any anomaly detected.
- Prepares test scripts and user acceptance test requirements for the micro credit projects and ensure sign offs.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- A Degree in Business, Information Systems, Finance or Economics or equivalent will be required.
- 2 years’ experience in Digital Payments & Micro Credit.
- Extensive knowledge of Fintech and Telecoms development.
- Honesty & integrity is a must.’
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Digital Payments Officer – Micro Credit” in the subject area by the 14th of May 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted