Digital Operations Associate
- Post Date:May 12, 2022
- Views 326
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry ICT
Africa New Media Group is looking for a creative and enthusiastic Social Media specialist to join our team as a Digital Operations Associate in our Digital hub in Harare, Zimbabwe.
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who is keen in building their career in the fast paced digital world. Your key responsibility is coming up with creative content to post on our social media platforms and increase our following through superior engagements.
- Work with great minds across the regions we operate in
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Be part of pioneers in building the first pan-african digital platform
- Work with prestigious brands globally
On a day to day basis, you will be tasked with,
- Post creative social media contents on various platforms
- Work alongside the team to create a plan for social media strategies
- Engage with our audience through responding to messages and comments
- Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Carry out assigned tasks and be able to give detailed feedback or reports
- Be able to learn audience insights and communicate findings
You will know you are doing well when:
- Reports on website traffic are submitted on time
- Are keen to learn from own mistakes and be better
- Are enthusiastic in social media networking platforms
- You content on social media up-to-date
- Measure the success of social media campaigns and give reports as needed
- You pay close attention to details
- Work collaboratively with the teams across the ANMG ecosystem
To be successful, you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Understanding of basic graphic design principles
- 1- 2 years demonstrated experience on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, LinkedIn page management
- A great command of the English language
- Experience with doing online research
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A-can attitude and are self driven
If this sounds like you, what are you waiting for, send your best resume to: [email protected] and meet the great team at ANMG.
Do remember to include links to the social media accounts that you have managed/are currently managing.
Deadline: 21 May 2022