Digital Media Manager
- Post Date:March 16, 2021
- Views 455
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Using digital media skills to proactively build, maintain & monitor a consistent reputation for the business across all digital channels and online media platforms. The incumbent will generate and publish online content to promote the business. Furthermore, the incumbent will also be responsible for carrying out media analytics to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of media related work around the Econet business and its brands.
- Evaluating media analytics output and give meaning to their data sets by creating concise management dashboards depicting accurate ratings and other KPIs.
- Uses feedback from media analytics tools to feed into the business’ online content development and online reputation management strategy.
- Builds a consistent reputation for the business and its leaders across all digital channels and platforms.
- Plays a key role in advising what the company should put out in the public media about our businesses, products and corporate leaders, and how to handle negative publicity and trolls against the business.
- Draws up and implements a Search Engine management plan for the business, its products and people
- Constantly monitors and tracks online, digital and social media platforms and take the requisite actions to protect corporate brand reputation
- Uses online and digital traffic management tools to measure the level of engagement
- Conducts online surveys with key users and thought leaders, to gauge sentiment and align internal messaging
- Advises management on the most ideal ORM platforms and options for the business
- Works with peers in customer-facing functions (Marketing, Customer Experience & Commercial) and Risk, to define an internal reputation management process and develop an ORM ecosystem
- Responsible for media crisis management, with direct accountability to Group Media Relations Executive
- Proactively works to protect the image of the business to ensure alignment between business’ core values and public perception
- Responsible for building public trust of the company’s programmes, public initiatives, community engagements, products and services.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Relevant qualifications in Digital Technologies or Social Media Management will be an added advantage
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment
- Must have interest in public relations, particularly crisis and risk reputation
- Paying attention to detail is a must
Interested candidates should send their detailed CVs to [email protected] with “Digital Media Manager” in the subject line.
Closing date for all applications is 21 March 2021
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.