Digital Marketing Manager: Strategy, Marketing & Corporate Communications
- Post Date:May 1, 2022
- Views 446
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Media
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER: STRATEGY, MARKETING AND CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS which has arisen at AFC Holdings.
Reporting to: The Group Head Strategy, Marketing and Corporate Communications
The ideal candidate should be in possession of the following:
- A Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- An Advanced Digital Marketing qualification.
- Proficiency in Graphic Design tools such as CorelDraw, Adobe or equivalent.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
The successful candidate will support digital marketing efforts across various business units and will among other things be responsible for:
- Development of effective social media mix, conceptualizing, executing, measuring and evaluating social media programs.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain social media presence and manage all digital interactions.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Lead on the identification of digital marketing trends and insights and assist in optimising marketing spend based on these insights.
- Researching on new technology trends and suggest initiatives related to online communication, e-commerce, social media, and customer retention programs.
- Overseeing information posts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube daily.
- Producing monthly reports, evaluating the effectiveness of the websites and social media channels and making recommendations for improvements to Senior Management.
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with media owners, proof-reading and checking content prior to releasing of the information to all stakeholders.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendors to ensure an optimal digital presence.
The position requires a “creative craze” with advanced digital design skills and social media knowledge. The individual will be required to demonstrate their creative experience, understanding of SEO/SEM and knowledge of various social media platforms and website analytics as part of the recruitment process.
Applications together with copies of detailed CVs should be emailed to: [email protected] by not later than 03 May 2022. Kindly include the vacancy being applied for in the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.