Diesel Plant Fitter
- Post Date:June 11, 2021
- Views 263
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
Our client in the Mining Sector is pursuant to resourcing its expansion Projects and seeks a self-driven DIESEL PLANT FITTER
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Diesel Plant Fitter is responsible for attending to breakdown repairs and defects as part of corrective maintenance, overhauling of diesel engines and gearboxes
- Carries out scheduled maintenance of equipment.
- Attends to breakdowns. overhauling and rebuilding of hydraulics or mechanical equipment
- Inspects all equipment hydraulics’ mechanical functions on a daily basis and ensures that everything is in good working condition,
- Completes job cards and maintains records of all completed jobs for future reference.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONS SPECIFICATIONS
- Apprentice trained Diesel Plant Fitter Class One.
- National Certificate in Diesel Plant Fitting.
- Sound Knowledge of Safety Health and Environmental Management Systems,
- At least 2 years” experience post apprenticeship
- An experience working with Atlas Copco drills.
Suitably qualified candidates must submit their applications to [email protected] or to [email protected] and to [email protected]
Head Hunters International
2nd Floor Gold Bridge,
DUE DATE: 13th OF JUNE 2021
Related Jobs (18)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time