Diesel Plant Fitter
- Post Date:March 22, 2022
- Views 227
- Career Level EngineerQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Local Government
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of DIESEL PLANT FITTER (GRADE 11) that has arisen within Zvishavane Town Council in THE ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Repairs and maintenance of equipment.
- Diagnose, order spares, plan and carry out repairs to broken equipment.
- Maintain service records for all machinery.
- Liaise with operators on machinery use and service requirements.
- Ability to self-start and work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Report to the Head of Section.
Qualifications and Experience.
- Apprenticeship Trained Class 1.
- 5 O Levels including English, Maths and Science
- At least 30 years of age.
- Clean Service Record.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in an Industrial environment.
- Clean, class 2 drivers’ license.
- Knowledge of repair and service of earthmoving equipment is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and good leadership skills and ability to adapt.
Application letters and detailed CVs with 3 traceable references, certified academic and professional qualifications are to be forwarded to the undersigned on or before 25 March 2022.
M.Mazai – The Acting Town Secretary
Zvishavane Town Council
Corner Goddard and R.G Mugabe way