Diesel Plant Fitter
- Post Date:September 4, 2021
- Views 298
- Career Level EngineerQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnelto fill the following post which has arisen within Rusape Town Council. The Diesel Plant Fitter Reports to the Workshop Foreman.
Applicants must have the following:
Qualifications and experience:
- A National Certificate in Diesel Plant Fitting from a recognised Institute.
- A higher qualification is an added advantage.
- Skilled Worker Class One Certificate is a must.
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience is a must.
- 5 Ordinary Levels including Mathematics and English is a must.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage.
- Clean Class (2) Driver’s licence is a must.
- To repair and maintain Council plant and equipment.
- To prepare planned maintenance materials, schedules and costs for approval.
- To timeously attend to emergency breakdowns of equipment.
- To safeguard workshop equipment and tools.
- To perform any other duties assigned from time to time.
Applications in own handwriting accompanied by certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to be submitted through email at: [email protected] or through post or hand delivery to the undersigned not later than the 9th of September 2021.
Rusape Town Council
P.O. Box 17
Related Jobs (31)
District Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant on October 25, 2021 Contract
Fitter & Turner on October 25, 2021