Diesel Plant Fitter
- Post Date:August 12, 2021
- Views 330
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Mining
Zimasco (Pvt) Limited, a major player in Zimbabwe’s Ferrochrome Production, has some exciting and challenging career opportunities at its Mining Division based in Shurugwi. Applications are invited from suitably qualified, competent and experienced individuals to fill the vacant post of Diesel Plant Fitter in the Division on contract basis.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- National Craft Certificate in Diesel Plant Fitting.
- Time-Served Artisan with 5 Years post qualification experience preferably in a Mining Environment.
- Minimum of 5 Ordinary Level passes including Mathematics, English Language and Science.
- Skilled Manpower Trade test certificate, class 1.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of NOSA and other Safety, Health and Environmental Systems an added advantage.
- Maintenance of the Divisional plant and equipment
- Servicing of Divisional plant and equipment
- Performing accurate fault diagnosis and rectifying such within the shortest possible time.
- Coaching apprentices and students.
- Developing technical solutions to address related problems while minimizing cost and impact on schedule.
Applications from individuals meeting the above stated requirements together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and proof of qualifications indicating position applied, to be submitted to:
The Manpower Services Manager
Zimasco (Private) Limited,
P.O. Box 124,
Or E-Mail to [email protected]
Closing Date: Tuesday, 14 August, 2021.
Related Jobs (36)
Fitter & Turner on October 25, 2021