Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:July 5, 2022
- Views 543
- Career Level EngineerQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Transportation
- Running diagnostic tests on vehicles and analysing diagnostic test results.
- Replacing vehicle engines, steering mechanisms, transmissions and braking systems.
- Checking vehicle lighting systems, test driving vehicles to gauge performance.
- Performing preventative maintenance on service trucks.
- Maintaining detailed records of serviced vehicles.
- Adhering to an inspection procedure checklist.
- Maintaining a parts inventory.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the shop.
- Degree or diploma in mechanical or automotive engineering.
- Valid driver’s license.
- 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of diesel engine components.
- Good IT and diagnostic skills and proficiency with maintenance and repair tools.
- Attention to detail, good interpersonal, communication, and organization.
Interested candidates to send their CVs to: [email protected] by 7 July 2022