Diamond Drill Assistant
- Post Date:September 13, 2021
- Views 347
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Mining
Zimasco (Pvt) Limited, a major player in Zimbabwe’s Ferrochrome Production, has some exciting and challenging career opportunities at its Mining Division based in Shurugwi. Applications are invited from suitably qualified, competent and experienced individuals to fill the vacant post of DIAMOND DRILL ASSISTANT in the Mining Division on contract basis.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 ‘O’ Levels including English and Mathematics/ Science.
- Operator’s Certificate from a recognised Institute or Organisation.
- Minimum of one year post qualification experience.
- Knowledge of the NOSA SHE System an added advantage.
- Preparation of drilling sites.
- Assisting Operators during Core Drilling.
- Core Labelling.
- General Cleaning and lubrication of Diamond Drilling machine and tools.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Applications from individuals meeting the above stated requirements together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and proof of qualifications indicating position applied to be submitted to:
The Manpower Services Manager
Zimasco (Private) Limited
P.O. Box 124
Or E-Mail to: [email protected]
Closing Date: Wednesday 15 September, 2021.
Related Jobs (14)
Strategic Information Evaluation and Learning Director on October 14, 2021 Contract
Assistant Soap Manager on October 12, 2021