- Post Date:July 22, 2021
- Views 386
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry ICT
Duties and Responsibilities
- Automating software build and release processes and continuously deliver high-quality systems.
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyse results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cyber security threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development Follows established processes and works as intended
- Designing and documenting procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Analysing the technology currently being used and develops plans and processes for improvement and expansion
- Deploying systems in all environments (configuration management)
- Performing root cause analysis for production errors and resolving technical issues
- Performing routine application maintenance to ensure the production environment runs smoothly
- Managing Continuous integration and Continuous Development tools as well as source control
- System performance management and recommendation for enhancements by performing gap analysis, identifying alternative solutions and assisting with modifications
- Good communication skills, customer oriented and open minded
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles.
- Familiarity with various Operating system platforms
- 2 years as a DevOps Engineer
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructure, Unix administration and AWS.
- Strong experience with databases such as SQL, MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL.
- Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, Scrum.
- Degree in ICT or equivalent from a recognized institute
- Professional Certifications in related Fields
- Agile certification will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, forward your application letter and CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying you are applying for as the email subject reference.
All applications are to be submitted by no later than 25 July 2021.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be responded to.
Related Jobs (11)
Head of Department Environment and Natural Resources on November 19, 2021 Full Time