Development of Emergency Response Plan
- Post Date:May 11, 2021
- Views 291
- Career Level ConsultantQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Musasa is calling for a consultant to develop an emergency response plan. Zimbabwe has been affected by emergencies and this has impacted negatively on GBV, with cases rising during different pandemics such as Cyclone Idai and COVID 19. It is therefore critical for Musasa to have an emergency response plan in place to quickly respond to effects of different pandemics and offer GBV services in an efficient and timely manner. It is in this regard that Musasa is calling for a consultant.
- Development of a protocol for protecting employees and clients;
- Development of an effective communication system that provides awareness for those who are at higher risk for adverse health complications and gender based violence during the pandemic;
- Develop a response plan that minimizes potential for operational disruption and economic losses, and allows for improved operational continuity;
- Coordinates and integrates with response plans at the local, national, and global levels;
- Addresses planning and policies, roles and responsibilities, operations, and logistics during such an event;
- Develop an Assessment of risk schedule and management guidelines for office and field work including management guidelines for travel;
- Identify infection control and industrial hygiene measures and lists risk levels in the workplace along with associated responses.
Required skills and experience
- Master’s Degree in public development studies, economics, political or social sciences or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of progressive experience in gender based violence, and emergency response;
- Experience in analysis, definition and implementation of gender and development policies, strategies or programmes, particularly relevant for the local/regional level (proven through specifically listed related documents);
Interested candidates must submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their qualifications: to [email protected] copy [email protected] Personal CV; Including past experience in similar projects.
Deadline: 19 May 2021
Related Jobs (17)
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist on July 22, 2021 Full Time
Investigative Journalism Opportunities for Reporters and Mentors on July 22, 2021 Contract