- Post Date:February 9, 2022
- Views 817
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Health Care
The Medical and Dental Practitioners Council of Zimbabwe (MDPCZ) is a Statutory Body established in terms of Section 29 of the Health Professions Act (Chapter 27:19). Its mandate is to assist in the promotion of the health of the population of Zimbabwe through controlling the practice of the medical and dental profession through registration, education and maintaining standards of professional and ethical practice by guiding the medical and dental profession. The vacancy of DEPUTY REGISTRAR has arisen within the Council and suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply.
Reporting to the Registrar of the MDPCZ. Deputizing the Registrar in the effective management and administration of the Council i.e. managing of Council operations, supervision, efficient communication with Stakeholders, including enforcing relevant provisions of the Health Professions Act, regulations and provisions of Secretarial services to Council.
- Responsible for the Accounts Department.
- Responsible for Personnel Administration.
- Servicing Committees of Council
- Working with Auditors.
- Ensuring sound financial position of the Council.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Registrar.
- Degree in Management
- Master in Business Administration degree.
- 10 years’ experience working in a management position.
Attributes and Skills
- Management skills
- An understanding of management accounting systems
- Communication and writing skills
Interested and qualified candidate should submit their application letter, detailed CV stating current gross salary by not later than Friday 11 February 2022.
Applications should be addressed to the:
Medical and Dental Practitioners Council of Zimbabwe
No 8 Harvey Brown Avenue,
POBox CY810, Causeway
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.