Deputy Head Rujeko Primary School
- Post Date:August 3, 2021
- Views 412
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Education
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for appointment to the post of Deputy Head Rujeko Primary School.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicants should be Substantive Deputies.
- Minimum of 5‘O’ levels including English language.
- Be a certified University Graduate and a holder of a Teaching Certificate/Diploma.
- Possession of a Master’s Degree qualification preferably in Administration will be an added advantage.
- Be knowledgeable in the operations of Local Authorities, Education and Civil Service Policies, procedures, Rules and Regulations.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience as a Substantive Deputy Head running a school with an enrollment above 500.
- Look for own accommodation.
- Be able to work in an urban environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist Head in introducing and maintain systematic and comprehensive methods and records of assessing pupils’ performances.
- To ensure correct interpretations and implementation of curriculum and syllabuses.
- To ensure that pupils’ learning is maintained at acceptable levels.
- To assist the Head in assessing teacher’s performances regularly and writing reports as may be required.
- To ensure adherence to reputations, procedures and rules by all staff members.
- To supervise the non-teaching staff.
- To assist Head in spearheading school development projects in collaboration with the School Development Committee.
- To ensure that school buildings, furniture, equipment and other facilities are maintained in good state or repair.
- Any other duty assigned by the Head.
Applications in own handwriting, together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and tertiary qualifications, National Identity Card and three (3) written references/testimonials to reach the undersigned not later than 13 August 2021.
TOWN CLERK – Eng. E. Mukaratirwa