Deputy Director Monitoring and Evaluation
- Post Date:November 11, 2021
- Views 313
- Career Level DirectorQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
The District Development Fund (DDF) is inviting applications to fill the vacant post of Deputy Director Monitoring and Evaluation
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the preparation of the District Development Fund Strategic Plan in consultation with other Departmental Heads and the Secretary.
- Monitor the implementation of the Fund’s Strategic plan by the various Departments and evaluate support that may be required.
- Spearhead the evaluation of the Fund’s projects and programmes.
- Provide high quality expert advice to the Secretary to enable strategic thinking and optimise strategic planning processes for the District Development Fund.
- Develop strategic tools for use by the Fund in strategic thinking, planning and implementation.
- Superintend over the development of aligned and integrated Department plans.
- Oversee the conduct of reviews to identify strengths and weaknesses and evaluate operations effectiveness within the Fund.
- Superintend over the development of an appropriated monitoring and evaluation (M&E) system in the Fund.
- Coordinate the production of Monitoring and Evaluation reports and make presentations based on findings.
- Coordinate international activities related to planning and policy development.
- Design and manage the programmes that support the Fund’s strategic purpose and intents.
- Conduct market research; provide current data on changes taking place in the environment with specific attention to the economic, political and technological trends in the environment
- Coordinate the establishment and implementation of an effective monitoring and evaluation system for the Fund.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Strategic Management/Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, Economics, Business Administration and Project Management
- A Masters degree in the above fields is an added advantage.
- At least two years in the Principal Officer Grade or equivalent.
- Extensive planning, organisation, analytical, and project management abilities.
- Extensive experience of evidence based strategic policy development
- A thorough understanding of National Development policies, priorities and goals.
- A good understating of DDF functions and Government operations.
- Well-developed communication and analytical skills.
- Team building skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Management and supervisory skills.
- Computer literacy.
Candidates with relevant long-term experience at senior levels in the public sector or in the state enterprises are encouraged to apply. Application letters, including detailed CVs and copies of certificates should reach District Development Fund by 12 November 2021 and should be addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary
District Development Fund
19th Floor, Mukwati Building
E-mail applications: [email protected]
Related Jobs (33)
2 x Projects Coordinator (Midlands Province & Matebeleland North) on December 5, 2021 Full Time
Human Resource and Administration Officer (Matebeleland South Province) on December 5, 2021 Full Time