Depot Accountant (Bulawayo)
- Post Date:July 1, 2021
- Views 710
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
As Depot Accountant, you will be responsible for the following activities :
STOCK MANAGEMENT & RECONCILIATIONS
- Daily Stock reconciliations for Bulawayo, Murowa, Feruka ZWL, Feruka DFI and Feruka – Tongaat
- Weekly lubes reconciliation Bulawayo and Chiredzi
- Monthend closure for Bulawayo, Murowa, Feruka ZWL, Feruka DFI and Feruka – Tongaat
- Reconciliation of SAP and Avidial weekly for HAFS
STOCK VALUATION AND DENSITY CONTROLS
- Checks the Movement Average Price (MAP) daily for all products in SAP.
- Daily Saleable compilation and circulation (when required)
- Create Production orders (when required)
- Monitors submits monthly priority controls report for TZIM:
- VL06G- delivered product waiting stock adjustment (weekly)
- MB51- List of deliveries and cancelled invoices (monthly)
- MB5T- Stock in transit (monthly)
- Prepares and submits signed month end documents and losses report monthly.
- Carries out any other business as may be delegated by the hierarchy.
Context and environment
Zimbabwe is going through time of extraordinary socio-economic and political changes. The scarcity of hard currency is strongly affecting industry and the overall energy market and will remain a challenge for some years.
As a Depot Accountant, ideally you will be possess the following :
- Degree in Business studies/Engineering/ Business Accounting
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
Offer ID: 42815BR
Metier: General Finance Responsibility, Cost Control & Reporting, Accounting, Financial Middle / Back Office, Cash & Financing Management, General S/T Responsabilities, Stock Management
Region, department, area: Zimbabwe
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords): Bulawayo
Employment type: Regular position
Experience level required: Minimum 3 years
Branch: Marketing & Services
Related Jobs (43)
Executive Officer Human Resources and Administration (Grade 10) on August 3, 2021 Full Time