Deep Dive on ZNNP+ Community Led Approaches
- Post Date:August 12, 2021
- Views 322
- Career Level ConsultantQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
ZNNP+ is an umbrella body that represents the interests of people living with HIV in Zimbabwe in their diversity. The organization is represented in support groups and community-based organizations at all provincial, district and ward levels of Zimbabwe. ZNNP+’s mission is “An environment where people live positively.”
Scope and purpose of assignment
- The purpose of the assignment is to conduct a deep dive on the effectiveness of ZNNP+ Community Led Monitoring (CLM) Approaches based on the ToRs.
- ZNNP+ prides itself as a learning organisation and therefore wishes to assess its community monitoring approaches with the aim of improving internal processes and validation.
- ZNNP+ seeks to evaluate its own interactions with the clients and stakeholders to ascertain if the approaches employed are enablers or a barrier to linkages to care and treatment.
- The Consultant will be expected to assess the effectiveness of ZNNP+ CLM approaches in line with the Zimbabwe National HIV and AIDS Strategic Plan IV [2021-2025], the ZNNP+ National Strategy [2021-2025], the National Health Community Strategy and the TASQC Program Description.
- Further, the Consultant shall be expected to provide best practices in community systems strengthening framework for greater community involvement in health service delivery.
- The Consultant should prove to have done some work related to the assignment.
- A Masters in Public Health, Social Science, or equivalent, and with significant experience in evaluations, developing models, strategy formulation and development.
- A PhD in these fields will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years’ proven experience in conducting assessments of a similar set-up, size, and scope.
- Should have knowledge and experience of participatory assessment and development approaches with communities.
- Knowledge and experience of the HIV response terrain including the ZNASP, and PEPFAR programs in country.
If you meet the above criteria send your proposal including budget and three contactable referees to:
The Executive Director,
No 28 Divine Road,
Or via email [email protected]
PLHIV and women who meet the set criteria are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 20 August 2021 (selection will be done on a rolling basis)
Related Jobs (39)
Join Chiedza Child Care Centre on September 23, 2021
Gender, Protection and Disability Inclusion Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract
Monitoring and Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract