- Post Date:May 5, 2021
- Views 434
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
The following vacancy has arisen within First Mutual Health Company and applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of Debtors Controller.
Reporting to the Technical Accountant, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Extracting daily aged analysis report for use in debtors follow up.
- Checking billing statements are sent and received by clients
- Negotiating payment arrangements with corporate clients in arrears
- Preparing schedules of accounts to be terminated due to non-payment of contributions monthly for onward transmission to Membership Dept.
- Preparing figures of expected cash inflows weekly so that the company is able to meet its obligations timeousty.
- Advising all stakeholders of suspended and terminated accounts due to non-payment weekly.
- Checking and signing off staff personal loan repayments monthly.
- Reconciling sundry debtors account for advance payments to service providers.
- Resolving payment queries and enquiries received either by telephone, email, written or walk in clients daily.
- Attending to accounting queries received from claims and membership daily.
- Preparing and circulating acknowledgement of debts letters (confirmation of balances) to clients for external auditors yearly.
- Confirms clients to access services from service providers eg pharmacies, hospitals and doctors
- Maintaining a positively, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers always
Qualifications & Experience:
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Diploma in Finance or equivalent.
- 2 years relevant working experience.
- Results oriented with good self- management skills.
- Must be able to work independently
- Apply highest standard of personal and professional integrity
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Competency with large ERP systems.
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs) and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address [email protected].
Applications should be sent by and not later than the 08 May 2021.
N.B Clearly label the position you applying for in the subject line.