Deal Advisory Manager
- Post Date:June 29, 2021
- Views 315
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
KPMG invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of Deal Advisory Manager in the Deal Advisory department based in Harare.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related field
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA, CFA, CA
- 6 years’ relevant experience preferably in Corporate finance and Business development
- Proficiency in the use of MS Products (Excel, Power Point, Word & Visio}
- Self-starter, team player with strong interpersonal, researching, reporting & analytical skills.
- Manages one or more client engagements of moderate complexity independently — consulting with Partners as appropriate.
- Involved in/takes lead in negotiations.
- Presents reports to Senior Executives in consultation with Partners and enables client to make informed decisions for their business.
- Develops portfolio of clients by building and maintaining strategic relationships with senior stakeholders of existing or new clients.
- Identifies new opportunities and develops these with existing clients, contributing to and/or managing the development of proposals.
- Preparing and reviewing valuation, due diligence reports and information memorandums.
- Identifying and analysing capital raise and private equity opportunities.
- Undertaking independent business reviews.
- Preparing and reviewing transaction concept papers and documents including Circulars to shareholders and Reporting Accountants reports.
- Researching on issues affecting transaction types e.g. legislation, historical performance of similar transactions in the market, general
market and economic conditions.
- Executes projects to a level that meet member firm’s Quality standards within a commercial context.
- Anticipates current and future needs of the firm based on extensive research and deep understanding of client business/industry.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] titled Deal Advisory Manager.
All applications should be sent on or before 09 July 2021.