Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence Engineer
- Post Date:June 3, 2021
- Views 453
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
As part of the business’ digitization drive, we are looking to hire an enthusiastic, experienced, and collaborative Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Engineer. The role will play a key role in ensuring that the business has comprehensive insights from the enormous data generated daily. It will also be key in the implementation, upgrading, monitoring, and maintaining of the data warehouse and business intelligence/reporting platforms and systems in line with CIMAS business requirements and Information Technology standards and Best Practice.
- Must hold a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent, data analytics certifications e.g., Azure Data Engineer Associate are an added advantage.
- Experienced and skilled in Information Technology or similar environment in a data warehouse role or software development role.
- Possess clear verbal and written communication skills and ability to prepare accurate reports.
- Able to plan and organize in line with job requirements.
- Able to analyze and solve work related problems to achieve the correct outcomes.
If you meet the stipulated requirements and interested in this opportunity email [email protected] no later than 7 June, 2021.