Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence Engineer
- Post Date:June 14, 2021
- Views 345
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Our client, a well-established organisation and a market leader in its field, is looking for a goal oriented and exceedingly focused individual who can demonstrate accountability, initiative, drive, innovation, and creativity in a rapidly changing and intellectually stimulating environment to join the dynamic team as Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence Engineer.
The Job Involves:
- Implementing, upgrading, monitoring and maintaining data warehouse and business intelligence / reporting platforms and systems in line with the organisation’s business requirements and Information Technology standards and best practice.
- Designing, documenting and updating Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence architecture.
- Maintaining, monitoring and administering data warehouse platform availability which includes performance tuning and data retention / purge processes.
- Developing, maintaining and supporting ETL processes for loading data from multiple data sources.
- Training users on new reporting tools, reports and dashboards.
- Conducting research and promoting new techniques and data warehousing tools that shape the future of the data warehousing in the organisation.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills and ability to prepare accurate reports.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Software development and databases knowledge.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Data analytics certifications e.g. Azure Data Engineer Associate.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a similar environment.
Interested and qualified? For your convenience, simply email your CV and contact details to [email protected] before Wednesday 16 June 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Related Jobs (9)
Medical Laboratory Scientist – Bulawayo Laboratory on July 26, 2021 Full Time