- Post Date:August 16, 2021
- Views 456
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Transportation
Cargo Carriers International Hauliers (Pvt) Limited is a leading international haulage company in Southern Africa and conveys various commodities to and from most countries in the region. This esteemed company now requires the services of qualified personnel as follows Data Supervisor.
The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring the Operations department has an updated administrative and systems database.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Exports and Delivery Reconciliations
- Operations Databases Maintenance
- Compilation and maintenance of Manifest Schedules
- Use and maintain the Data-Ease software application to produce fuel and mileage reports
- Maintenance of Pro-Fleet tyre software application
- Provide ICT assistance to the operations d epartment on Operations software as and when necessary
- Compile weekly and monthly operational reports
COMPETENCIES AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma in Transport and Logistics/ICT/Equivalent
- 5 Ordinary levels, including English Language and Maths.
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- Advanced MS Office
- Situation leadership, ethics, problem solving and cultural skills
- Interpersonal and people management skills.
- Problem solving and decision making
- Attention to details
- Deadline driven
- Must be flexible in nature and a highly motivated self-starter
HOW TO APPLY
Written applications accompanied by a detailed C.V and certified copies of qualifications/certificates are to be submitted on or before 20 August 2021 to:
The Human Resources Manager.
P.O Box ST71,
Or hand deliver at:
No. 71 Woolwich Road,
Related Jobs (22)
Director of Studies on October 25, 2021