- Post Date:January 7, 2021
- Views 545
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
Responsible to: Database Manager
Study on The Impact of COVID-19 on Sexual Risk Behaviour for HIV Infection in sub-Saharan African Populations with Generalised Epidemics: A General Population Open Cohort Telephone Survey in East Zimbabwe
Duties and responsibilities
- Manipulation of Database using SQL, Powershell Scripting,
- Knowledge of Django / Code lgniter, Stata,
- Recruiting and obtaining informed consent from study participants;
- Conducting household and individual interviews through the telephone;
- Assisting with data cleaning.
- A University Degree with relevant skills;
- GCP and research ethics certificate (essential);
- Previous research experience including familiarity with ODK (essential);
- Commitment to HIV control and research (essential);
- Excellent verbal and written Shona and English fluency.
The post-holders will be based in Mutasa but will be expected to spend time in the project’s other field sites in Manicaland. The contract will be for 4 months from January to April 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates must prepare for practical interviews and those who match the profile are invited to submit their CV to:
Biomedical Research and Training Institute
10 Seagrave Road,
PO Box CY1753,