- Post Date:May 30, 2021
- Views 594
- Career Level OtherExperience 1-3 Years
Starting Date: 5 June 2021
Deployment Branch: Zimbabwe (Harare Residents Only)
Dencroft Business Solutions is looking for a focused data entry clerk to continuously update our company’s databases. The data entry clerk will gather information from various sources which include but is not limited to liaising with and following up with employees within the company sources as well as with customers to collect information.
The data entry clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner. You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions. Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people’s skills.
- Proficient touch-typing skills.
- Basic knowledge in google & the Internet.
- Good command of English.
- Good research and information gathering skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- 1+ Year(s) of experience in the field of data capturing.
- Scanning through data to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Gathering data from various sources and capturing it in the organization’s system.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
All interested candidates to submit their CVs to [email protected] with subject DATA CAPTURER not later than 2 June 2021.
Related Jobs (39)
Join Chiedza Child Care Centre on September 23, 2021
Gender, Protection and Disability Inclusion Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract
Monitoring and Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract