Data Capturer x 2
- Post Date:September 14, 2021
- Views 414
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
REPORTS TO: ACCOUNTANT
TENURE: FIXED TERM CONTRACT (2 months)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sorts, inputs and cleans data supplied using software and formats provided.
- Captures registers and updates database.
- Maintains and ensures backup of project files.
- Organise soft and hard copies of information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
- At least a diploma in the Accounting/Finance field.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Sage Evolution (PASTEL accounting system) proficiency is requirement
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
Prospective candidates should submit applications with detailed CV’s and certified copies of certificates in labelled sealed envelopes:
The Chief Executive Officer
Chikomba Rural District Council
P.O. Box 19
Due Date: 17/09/21
Related Jobs (59)
Join Chiedza Child Care Centre on September 23, 2021
Gender, Protection and Disability Inclusion Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract
Associate Director, Finance and Operations (Mutare) on September 23, 2021