Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:June 28, 2021
- Views 397
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collecting and interpreting data.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems and providing analysis.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
Data Analyst Requirements:
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Experience in data models and reporting packages.
- Ability to analyse large datasets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs.
How to apply
Send CVs to [email protected].
Related Jobs (17)
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist on July 22, 2021 Full Time
Investigative Journalism Opportunities for Reporters and Mentors on July 22, 2021 Contract