DA Plant Supervisor (Harare)
- Post Date:November 19, 2021
- Views 324
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
Suitable candidates are invited to apply for the vacancy of DA Plant Supervisor in Harare
Key Performance Areas:
- Eliminating or minimizing gas losses through implementation of proper operating procedures.
- Planning all production activities to suite customer requirements
- Providing supervisory and technical support to subordinates, contactors, and maintenance team.
- Producing quality products by maintaining required purity levels for all gas produced at the DA plant.
- Improving safety standards and maintain ISO accreditation.
- Participating actively in safety and quality teams and meetings at Harare Branch.
- Managing staff performance setting production targets and carrying out reviews.
- Motivating staff to superior performance, and maintenance of high SHEQ standards.
- A degree or diploma in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Supervisory or leadership role in a manufacturing industry
- Clean Class 4 Drivers License and a valid Defensive Driving Certificate.
- Good communication skills and managerial skills is a must.
- Sound knowledge of the DA plant,
- Extensive SHEQ knowledge is a must.
- Supply Chain and Distribution Degree or Equivalent.
- High level of integrity with excellent customer service, communication, and computer skills.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
Applications accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of relevant qualifications should be emailed to: [email protected] not later than 22 November 2021.
Please state “DA PLANT SUPERVISOR” in the subject of your email.
BOC ZIMBABWE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Related Jobs (14)
2 x Projects Coordinator (Midlands Province & Matebeleland North) on December 5, 2021 Full Time