Cybersecurity Assistant Manager
- Post Date:August 10, 2021
- Views 458
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry ICT
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Cybersecurity is one of the most important risks facing businesses today. Systems, applications, and processes are becoming increasingly interconnected and automated and many organizations are now reliant upon technology to drive business strategy and growth. Our clients are turning to EY for help and guidance on how to protect their assets, minimize business disruption and improve security as they continue to exploit technology to transform their business. At EY, we are expanding our already market leading cyber security services. We need excellent people, across all grades, to join our team and be part of our exciting growth strategy.
Your key responsibilities
As an Assistant Manager, you will lead the cyber security engagements and projects for our client. They may include implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization
- Conduct attack and penetration on infrastructure, network, web application and source code review.
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining Risk professionals
- Contribute to an educational program to continually develop interpersonal and technical skills of staff
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
Skills and attributes for success
- Good project management skills
- Experience in coaching and supervising junior team members
- Sound business, client, team and personal leadership skills including verbal communication and presentation skills
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer/ electrical engineering, information technology or a related field
- Minimum 2 years of recent relevant work experience in information security or information technology discipline, preferably in a technology consulting role with a leading management consultancy organization or professional services firm
- Experience in client service delivery and be able to manage multiple engagement teams and projects
- Related professional certifications such as CISSP, OSCP, CEH, CISM, etc.
Send your CV & application letter to [email protected] at the latest. The email should be marked: “Cybersecurity Assistant Manager”.