Cyber Security Analyst/Administrator
- Post Date:October 12, 2021
- Apply Before: November 1, 2021
- Views 274
- Career Level AnalystQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry ICT
SUMMARY OF KEY ROLES
- Establish and set up security protocols on the Company’s Platform.
- Provide training and support to relevant stakeholder on cyber security for the platform.
- Search for potential security threats to computer systems, networks or data, such as illegal data access or changes, or deliberate or developing and putting a security strategy in place to protect data systems against any threats.
- Investigating and responding to security breaches on the Company’s platforms.
- Utilising encryption methods and firewalls (protecting a network), monitoring file usage, and deciding who gets access to information on a network.
- Installing and upgrading security software and testing new products.
- Monitoring and setting up firewalls, networks and other devices.
- Preparing reports and making recommendations for solutions including hardware and software programmes for enhancing security.
SUMMARY OF KEY PERSON SPECIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security or relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- A passion for cyber security and a keen interest in IT.
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of computer networks, operating systems, software, hardware and security.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and assess risks, threats, patterns and trends.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to anticipate emerging security issues emanating from daily research and implementing systems and processes to give security assurance to the platform
Send Applications to [email protected]