Customer Service Representative
- Post Date:June 27, 2022
- Views 517
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Banking
Business Unit: Contact Centre
Geographical Area: Zimbabwe
Department: Digital Transformation, Innovation, and Product Development
Vacancy Manager: Customer Support Manager
Purpose of the job
To serve customers with their banking needs by addressing their queries, and inquiries timely in accordance with the bank’s procedures.
Main Focus Areas
- Providing a first-class level of service to ensure that clients are satisfied and continue to do business with BancABC
- Champion the BancABC customer experience ensuring the delivery of quality advice, recommendations, and solutions to customers
- Managing and resolving queries escalated by branches within the set SLAs
- Attending training on all systems, new products, and services
- Engaging with internal stakeholders to follow up on escalated queries
- Managing outbound by contracting customers to sell products and services and secure appointments for Relationship Managers in the branches
- Handling and resolving queries
- Coordinating with Marketing on opportunities to enhance customer experience
- Escalating Fraudulent activities or suspected fraud for further investigations
- Managing adherence to customer authentication processes
- Proactively participate as a member of the relationship management team contributing toward team targets and promoting teamwork.
- Contribute effectively to team activities including the generation of new sales ideas and initiatives.
- Communicating with the customer articulately, accurately and paying attention to detail
- Promote the benefits of alternative methods of banking, by actively assisting customers where applicable
- Treating colleagues and clients with respect, understanding, consideration, knowledge, and skill
- Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner
Qualifications and Work Experience
- 2 ‘A’ Levels
- 5 ‘O’ levels including Mathematics and English
- Ndebele Speaking is an added advantage
- Relevant Degree
- Minimum 2 years Customer Service environment or Banking Back Office or Front Office
Skills and Competencies:
- Positive attitude.
- Efficient time management.
- Ambitious and energetic, able to get things done.
- Confident and resilient.
- Excellent communicator and motivator.
- Attention to detail.
- Risk aware.
- Task oriented.
- Maturity and credibility
Job Related Knowledge
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory issues typical for the country banking system.
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to [email protected] with the Heading: “Customer Service Representative” attaching all academic certificates and transcripts
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing Date: 28 June 2022 16:30 hrs.