Customer Service Officer (Victoria Falls)
- Post Date:June 8, 2022
- Views 523
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Banking
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
Business Unit: Retail Banking Services
Geographical Area: Victoria Falls
Department: Retail & Business Banking
Vacancy Manager: Branch Manager
Purpose of the job
Develop mutually beneficial long term relationships with the bank’s Mass customers.
Main Focus Areas
- Management of a portfolio of customers including revenue generation and accountability.
- Champion the BancABC customer experience ensuring the delivery of quality advice, recommendations and solutions to customers.
- Continually identify opportunities for improvements intended to grow the reputation of BancABC Mass service and proposition.
- Adopt “hands on” approach to client contact and follow up.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the markets, banking and other wealth management products and services in order to match our offering with client needs.
- Take ownership for, and delivery of individual sales and revenue targets.
- Source new target market clients that support the attainment of business objectives and targets.
- Effectively manage referred clients to deliver financial targets.
- Provide a first-class level of service to ensure that clients are satisfied and continue to do business with BancABC, additionally generate target market referrals as a result.
- Maintain and update accurate client information.
- Act in accordance with all regulatory, compliance and KYC policies (both internal and external) and communicate to clients as appropriate.
- Build productive relationships with referral sources, within the branch network, instilling a sense of teamwork and pro-activity with client referral.
- Pro-actively participate as a member of the relationship management team contributing towards team targets and promoting teamwork.
- Contribute effectively to team activities including the generation of new sales ideas and initiatives.
- Communicating with the customer articulately, accurately and paying attention to detail.
- Promote the benefits of alternative methods of banking, by actively assisting customers where applicable.
- Treating colleagues and clients with respect, understanding, consideration, knowledge and skill.
- Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner
Qualifications and Work Experience
- 2 ‘A’ Levels
- 5 ‘O’ levels including Mathematics and English
- Business Degree
- Minimum 2 years customer service in a bank or similar.
Skills and Competencies:
- Positive attitude.
- Efficient time management.
- Ambitious and energetic, able to get things done.
- Confident and resilient.
- Excellent communicator and motivator.
- Attention to detail.
- Risk aware.
- Task oriented.
- Maturity and credibility
Job Related Knowledge
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory issues typical for the country banking system.
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to [email protected] indicating the Branch with the Heading: “Customer Service Officer” attaching all academic certificates and transcripts and national ID
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing Date: 10 June 2022 16:3 0hrs.
Related Jobs (22)
Team Lead, Youth Political Attitudes and Behavior Assessment on June 22, 2022 Contract
Systems Strengthening Lead on June 22, 2022
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship