Customer Service Officer
- Post Date:May 31, 2022
- Views 1331
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
Suitably qualified, experienced and motivated candidates are invited to apply for the position of Customer Service Officer which has arisen within Retail Banking Department.
- To acquire new business, process new accounts and manage existing portfolio.
- Creates awareness of the branch’s existence, products and services by attending and participating in business functions, exhibitions, and meetings.
- Prospects for new businesses and setting appointments for presentations in liaison with the Branch Manager
- Presents all products and services to clients and assesses clients’ needs and recommends appropriate products and services
- Relationship management to allocated clients’ portfolios, conducting courtesy calls and visits in liaison with the Branch Manager.
- Interviews walk in clients for account opening and determines the correct product in line with their needs.
- Checks correctness of Client’s details on application form to ensure completeness as per operations procedure manual.
- Receives indemnities, power of attorney instructions and captures them into the system.
- Prepares external audit balance confirmations for customers and submits to the Branch Manager for sign off and dispatch
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- A degree in Banking and Finance.
- Diploma in IOBZ
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in Retail Banking
Interested persons that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their CVs to: [email protected] with the title, Customer Service Officer clearly written in the subject line by Friday 3rd of June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.