Customer Relations Manager
- Post Date:May 12, 2021
- Views 337
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the position of Customer Relations Manager.
The candidate should have the following:
- Preferably hold a Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Risk Management and Insurance; Marketing or equivalent. Post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in client relations management.
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated with a desire to take advantage of new opportunities.
- A Class 4 driver’s licence.
The job entails, among other duties:
- Managing the entire client relations management team.
- Building and maintaining business relationships with key clients.
- Managing relationships with local and international Health Insurance firms and audit process (planning, execution and competition)
- Managing renewals and or policy amendments for all existing client policies and providing continued advice to clients on industry and markets benchmarks.
- Acquire new business and provide continuous market trends and updates to the business.
- Interested and suitably qualified persons should apply and submit detailed
CVs to: [email protected]
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 12th May 2021.
Related Jobs (5)
Ultra-Med Health Medical Aid Society has various vacancies available on September 20, 2021 Contract Full Time